Tuesday, April 5, 2011

21 days of my metabolism makeover is done

In the past 21 days I have been making over my metabolism with my food lovers program and I have lost 9.8 pounds and 10 inches. Matthew even lost 10 pounds and around 10 inches as well. I have also been dealing with sick kids and myself. 

I am so sorry I have been neglecting you all. 

This is a fabulous program I really dont feel like I am on a diet at all. I eat every 2 to 3 hours and just make sure I have a fast carb, slow carb, and a protein 3 meals a day.  I am doing a workout daily as well so I am working my heart which is a good thing!

I do not have craving for chocolate or pepsi anymore because my body is completely satisfied with eating every few hours.  Not have those cravings are so freeing, not letting food control me anymore is amazing.  I will not allow food to define me anymore, I will always be a food addict I understand that but with these tools I can stay in control of it and not let it control me.

I have 9.8 down and now have about  60 more to go! I am already down one jean size this month my hope is to get into some of my pre Emalynn Capri's!  Keep the faith you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment