Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 12 of my battle

Im sorry this post is late last night was a rough night. I was upset and mad about hurting my leg and was not in the frame of mind to post.  Matthew rubbed out my leg and it feels a little better as long as I am not on it.  So I am not going to run but I will continue to walk and do my other cardio work out as long as I its not hurting to bad. 


Yesterday I went to Krysta's class Valentine's party and I succeed in not indulging in the banana splits.  I took my water and we have a grand time not eating.  It felt so good not feeling guilty about eating it.  My will power is getting better and better and that excites me.

This morning I went to the commissary and by the time I was done I was feeling my leg but I will not let this stop my weight loss. I will be more diligent on my portions and be extra careful about the what I eat.  That means more extra lean meats like chicken and pork instead of beef. 

When injuries happen its easy to go down the path of feeling sorry for yourself and give up on your weight loss goals I am here to tell you don't defeat yourself, don't give up on being healthy. Injuries come and go but your health is important.  Stay the course and you will see the results.

I am starting to be more inventive with my foods, for instants our salads today I put 2 hard boiled eggs, with pinch of cheese, sliced strawberries, and blueberries, carrots and of course lettuce.   I am satisfied and I don't feel weighed down.

I am staying the course not letting this injury get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment