Thursday, February 24, 2011

day oh i dont know

I know I have been absent for a week, I apologize for that. I will not make excuses I got out of the habit of blogging and today I am back to it.

We  went to my parent for the weekend and had a wonderful time but I brought home a horrible cold and have been pretty much on the couch since we got home.  I haven't weighed in so I am not sure if I am maintaining or gaining. I am going to get well first then hit it hard again.

Its snowing here and here in the Pacific Northwest when it snows everything closes down. So there is no school today. Its ok cause Krysta is getting my cold and so it gives her down day to hopefully kick this cold. So we are having a jammy day.

While I was at my parents house I did go walk 2 miles, I did try and run but my leg is still hurting so I just walked.  This weather is not helping my muscle either its crapping up and makes it the pain worse.

My parents have found an eating plan that teaches you how to eat the right portions and how to put food together to optimize your metabolism and Matthew and I are really thinking we may start that plan as well.  The program is 150 so we are trying to put the money aside to get it.  The program can be found at myfoodlovers.com  My mom has already lost 17 pounds and loves it because she can eat everything but it teaches you portion control.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment