Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 18 of my battle

I have been battling with being discouraged and I have instead of posting them here been shutting myself off from the world.  I am frustrated with the fact I am doing everything right but not losing a darn pound.  At the same time I watch my husband who has only cut out Dr. Pepper, salad dressing, cutting back on portions sizes and lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks. Yes that is right 15 pounds in 14 days UGH so annoying and frustrating I could scream.  So here I am with my 3.6 pounds lost and working my butt off exercising, giving up on my most favorite foods and down in the dumps....  my leg hurts, I'm frustrated, and annoyed with my husbands happy happy joy joy moment of I only need to lose 2 more pounds and I am back in regulations....

I looked at the banana split table on Tuesday and I am up 1lb... I didn't even eat any of it and I am up.. UGH I am hating life and I am hating trying to get healthy when I am not even seeing any results!  I should have just ate the darn thing and then would have a reason to be up.... *sigh* yes I know I am whining and need to get over it but I still needed to vent.. get the negative thoughts out then maybe I can get back on track of losing.

I am going to my parents house this weekend and hopefully seeing my mom and dad on their journey as well will give me some hope that this will end.  I can at least say I haven't gone off my healthy eating to wallow in self pity! YAY point for me UGH....

Ok I am off to be down and out with laundry and packing..... Everyone have a great Friday!

Don't give up Raelynn stay the course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment