Monday, March 7, 2011

Im back!

Today I went to the Doctor and got some meds to help me get better and finally kick this sinus/cold crap. I was told no running till I was better because of my inflammation in my lungs from the cold (happens all the time since I have asthma).  So I should be back out running in 3 to 5 days. 

I ordered myfoodlovers.com kit Friday so hopefully by the time I start running again that will be here. I am looking forward to doing this program. It has been very successful for my parents and it should be just what I need to kick my metabolism into fat burning instead of fat storing. My mom has lost 7 lbs and 23 1/2 inches in 21 days.  I am hoping to have a similar result while doing this. 

One of the reason we have decided to do this program is that while I am there over the summer it would be much easier for all of us to be on the same program then mom or I trying to figure out what the other would need portion size wise.  Getting started now is very important so Matthew can get used to cooking in this way so while I am working he can maintain this and not gain tons of weight.  His idea of eating while I am gone is well frozen pizzas, sandwiches, and other frozen meals.

My wonderful Mother-in-law has started to walk/run on her treadmill and is seeing results she has lost some of the weight that has been plaguing her for months now I would like to congratulate her here in my blog!  Keep up the great work Beth!! Maybe next year we can go run a 5k together!!!  I wish it could be this year but I have to work this summer :-(  I really miss hanging out with you!

Tonight we are trying a new recipe using pork and apples with brown sugar and cinnamon as the seasonings I'll have to let you know how it turns out!  Till then have a wonderful night I must go get Krysta from school and do some last minute Birthday shopping for my wonderful Husband Matthew!   

No comments:

Post a Comment